Baby drops featuring a clinically-proven blend of probiotic strains and vitamin D
Probiotic baby drops to help soothe colic.
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
- Helps reduce crying and fussing time due to colic in breastfed infants
- Provides live microorganisms to benefit health
- Source of vitamin D, a factor in normal growth and development
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Easy to use dropper
HOW TO USE
- Mix 5 drops with breast milk or infant formula
- Dispense directly from dropper into baby’s mouth
- Once a day is all it takes!
BABY PREBIOTIC + PROBIOTIC DROPS WITH VITAMIN D 7.5ml
What is colic?
Crying is a newborn’s primary mode of communication. It is how they express their wants and needs to their caregivers. Some babies, however, will cry longer and more often than others, for no apparent reason. When a healthy baby has bouts of crying and fussing lasting more than three hours at a time and occurring several times a week, despite the parents’ best efforts to comfort them, they are considered to have colic.
While the exact causes of colic are debated in the medical community, many experts believe that gastrointestinal factors play a role in it due to some of the symptoms present in colicky infants, which are indicative of abdominal discomfort. Those include:
- Tense abdomen
- Arched back
- Pulled up or stiffened legs
How can probiotics help?
During infancy, the foundations for a baby’s gut microbiome are still being laid. The microbes introduced at this stage play a key role in the development of the gut ecosystem.
Probiotics can be used to add good bacteria to your baby’s gut, promote the growth of important native bacteria, prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, and maintain an overall healthy digestive system. Certain probiotic species, such as L. reuteri, have been shown to have a direct effect in the reduction of crying and fussing time in colicky babies.
Prebiotics are dietary fibers that feed the good gut bacteria, providing the nutrients they need to continue supporting your baby’s healthy digestion. They help the bacteria help your newborn!
Organika Baby Probiotic Drops with Vitamin D
Promote a healthy gut flora and the development of strong bones and teeth with Organika’s Baby Probiotic Drops with Vitamin D. Pairing guaranteed active probiotic strains and vitamin D, these easy-to-use drops help to soothe colic, reducing crying and fussing in breast-fed infants. A healthy gut makes a happy baby!
Each dose of Organika’s Baby Probiotic Drops with Vitamin D contains:
- 2 clinically studied probiotic strain
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (25 Million CFU)
- Lactobacillus reuteri (25 Million CFU)
- Vitamin D, an important factor in the development of strong bones and teeth (2 micrograms)
- Stop the tears – Colic may have a long-term impact on babies’ behavioural and sleep patterns. L. rhamnosus and L. reuteri have been shown to decrease crying and fussing time due to colic in breastfed infants, relieving babies and families alike!
- Build a strong foundation – Provides live probiotic microorganisms and prebiotic fiber to promote a favourable gut flora, the foundation of a healthy digestive system.
- Here comes the Sun – A source of vitamin D, an important factor in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. A daily supplement provides the vitamin D requirement for healthy growth and development.
- Helps to maintain immune function.