- Helps promote a healthy urinary tract.*
- Formulated to help alleviate urinary tract infections (UTIs), including bladder infections and kidney infections.*
- Does not destroy good intestinal bacteria (gut flora/gut microbiota) like antibiotics.
- Supports your kidneys, bladder, and urethra.
- Supports the female endocrine system and helps fight yeast infections.*
- GMO free and allergen free.
- Must help or money refunded.
Bladder & Yeast Infection 655 mg x 60 Capsules
It is common for millions of women to have at least one episode of acute bladder infection (cystitis) or a kidney infection. To quell these infections, antibiotics are often prescribed, which can kill friendly micro-organisms needed by the body to fight off harmful intruders. In some cases, antibiotics even promote yeast infections.*
If you have experienced discomfort from taking antibiotics or simply worried that your body’s defences will become resistant, Bell Lifestyle's Bladder and Yeast Infection supplement is the natural alternative for your urinary and feminine health needs.*
Our Bladder & Yeast Infection product combines six natural ingredients: uva-ursi extract, goldenseal extract, d-mannose, buchu extract, pumpkin seed extract and hydrangea extract for optimal urinary tract health. Together, these herbs play a part in keeping healthy microbial balance in your digestive tract. The ingredients combine to give you thorough, but gentle cleaning power. They keep your bladder walls clean and healthy, making it easy for your body to flush out waste.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: D-mannose 230 mg, Pumpkin extract 10:1 (Cucurbita pepo) (seed) 100 mg, Uva-ursi extract 10:1 (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf) 100 mg, Buchu extract 10:1 (Agathosma crenulata) (leaf) 100 mg, Hydrangea extract 20:1 (Hydrangea arborescens) (root) 75 mg, Goldenseal extract 10:1 (Hydrastis canadensis) (root) 50 mg.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1-2 capsules, once daily. Start with 1 capsule and increase the dose to 2 capsules if results are not observed.