- Based on an ancient formula from the mountains of Lebanon.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to manage symptoms associated with upper respiratory conditions such as sinus congestion and dry cough.*
- Formulated to help reduce symptoms associated with asthma, allergies, hay fever and other respiratory irritations.*
- Ideal for smokers suffering from dry cough.*
- Must help or money refunded.
Breathing Relief Tea 30 tea bags, 1 g each
Bell Lifestyle Breathing Relief Tea is based on an ancient formula from the mountains of Lebanon. It works to help alleviate the symptoms of asthma, allergies, hay fever and other respiratory irritations. This gentle, tasty formula also moistens and soothes the throat, bronchial system, sinuses, vocal tract and larynx.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 145.5 mg, White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) (whole) 109.1 mg, Caraway (Carum carvi) (seed) 109.1 mg, Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf) 109.1 mg, Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) (seed) 72.7 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 72.7 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 72.7 mg, Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis) (herb) 72.7 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 54.5 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 36.4 mg, Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) (herb) 36.4 mg, Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf) 36.4 mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 36.4 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 36.4 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1000 mg).
Suggested Use: Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. To extract most of the beneficial nutrients from the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for approximately 3-5 minutes and squeeze the bag well.