- Formulated with an effective selection of traditional herbs that provide therapeutic help for the respiratory system and passages.*
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as an expectorant to help manage the symptoms associated with bronchitis and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract.*
- This natural herbal formula is ideal for smokers.*
- Provides a source of antioxidants.
- Must help or money refunded.
Bronchitis Tea 30 tea bags, 1 g each
Formulated with well-known traditional herbs that provide therapeutic help for the respiratory system and passages. This comforting herbal tea also assists in loosening congested tracts caused by infection. That's not all, Bronchitis Tea also helps expel and drain the heavy yellowish build-up.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) (herb) 105 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 94 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 92 mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 91 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) 90 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 90 mg, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 89 mg, Elecampane (Inula helenium) (root) 88 mg, Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis) (herb) 88 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 87 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 86 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1000 mg).
Suggested Use: Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, up to four times per day. To extract most of the beneficial nutrients from the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for approximately 3-5 minutes and squeeze the bag well.