Unique 3-in-1 herbal formula to boost milk production
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
Worried about your breast milk supply? You are not alone. Ma’s Milk provides support to mothers facing challenges producing enough breast milk, with a unique 3-in-1 formula featuring herbs traditionally used as lactation-boosting remedies for centuries.
- Promotes milk production in breastfeeding women
- 3-in-1 lactation-boosting formula containing blessed thistle, fenugreek seed, and moringa
HOW TO USE
- Take 2 vegetarian capsules daily
- Continue to use for as long as you want to keep breastfeeding
Ma's Milk 100mg 120caps
Breastfeeding is a natural way to provide nutrients and antibodies to support the healthy growth of your baby and protect it from infections and disease. It also has positive impacts on your own health, helping lower the risk of health complications such as diabetes and weak bones later in life. Last but far from least, breastfeeding is a wonderful opportunity to bond with your baby and nurture their need for comfort and love.
However, only 26% of Canadian mothers exclusively breastfeed until the six-month mark, with insufficient milk supply being the main reason cited for stopping breastfeeding. Low milk production can be extremely stressful for new moms, but in many cases, it can be overcome with simple measures:
- Making time for self-care and relieving stress
- Eating often and consuming more calories
- Maintaining a healthy and diverse diet
- Drinking plenty of water
- Adding lactation-boosting foods to your diet, like oats, garlic, and dark leafy greens
- Increasing the number of feedings
- Effective latching of the baby
- Supplementing with herbal galactagogues
Galactagogues are herbs that help increase milk supply in breastfeeding moms. Ma’s Milk’s formula, third-party tested for your safety, features three scientifically-proven galactagogues: blessed thistle, fenugreek, and moringa.
Blessed thistle: A Mediterranean herb known for its many medicinal applications. It stimulates blood flow to the mammary glands, increases and enriches milk flow.
Fenugreek seeds: A commonly-used galactagogue in many parts of the world. It is a source of phytoestrogens, which play a role in the production of prolactin, the milk production hormone.
Moringa leaf: A highly valued food crop in its native South Asia, it has been shown to increase prolactin levels and milk production.