- Formulated to help activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.*
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a nutritive tonic.
- Aids digestion and helps to stimulate appetite (stomachic).*
- Fenugreek is used in herbal medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.*
- Helps to alleviate dyspepsia and gastritis.*
- Fenugreek is used in herbal medicine as supportive therapy to promote healthy glucose levels.*
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels.*
- Must help or money refunded.
Bell Lifestyle's Nursing Mother's Tea is formulated with herbs to help promote lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Nursing Mother's Tea 30 tea bags, 1.8 g each
Medicinal Ingredients: Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) 1,818 mg, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) 230 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 152 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/2200 mg).
Suggested Use: Adult Females: Take one tea bag to one cup of boiling water and steep for about 12 minutes. Drink one cup, twice daily in between meals.