Adaptogen powder for beauty and hydration.
Be a Glow-getter! Known as an ancient beauty secret with remarkable absorption power, tremella is your all-natural water-loving ‘shroom. The secret is out – add this beauty mushroom to your drink and hydrate!
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
- 100% organic tremella mushroom (mycelia)
- Helps the body adapt to stress
- Improves skin hydration and moisture retention
- Source of tremella fungal polysaccharides for immune support
- Source of antioxidants
- Grown with love in Washington, USA
- Find out more and meet our mushroom farmer here!
HOW TO USE
- Pairs well with hot chocolate and coffee
- Can be easily used in savoury recipes
- Flavour profile: Savoury and mildly earthy
ORGANIC TREMELLA MUSHROOM POWDER – GLOW 100G
Bring on the Shine!
Tremella is also known as snow mushroom, silver ear or white jelly mushroom. It is particularly popular in China, where it has long been used as part of the cuisine and medicine. Its looks are easily recognizable: white and gelatinous, it resembles seaweed, hinting at its water-related superpowers!
- Hydration elevation: Tremella is well known in Asian countries such as China, Korea and Japan as a beauty booster! This is due to its enviable water-holding capacity, comparable to that of hyaluronic acid, a common ingredient in skincare products. Increased moisture retention provides a plump, healthy and youthful look to complexion, decreasing signs of dryness and aging.
- Oxidative damage protection: Free radicals are at the origin of oxidative damage, contributing to the signs of aging. Antioxidants stop free radicals, helping to delay the aging process and increase vitality, resulting in reduced inflammation.
- Adaptogenic properties: Adaptogens are natural ingredients capable of supporting the human stress response in various capacities. Tremella polysaccharides (naturally occurring long chains of carbohydrate molecules) have immunomodulatory properties. In simpler terms, immunomodulators help adjust the immune system to your particular circumstances and needs, to help your body adapt and fight off stressors.