- Relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, strains, sprains, simple backache and lumbago.*
- Relieves pain associated with osteoarthritis.*
- Effective for athletes and weekend warriors!*
- No mess with an easy-to-use roll-on bottle.
- A natural health product with an external delivery system is a big plus for people who don't want to take medications orally that may be harmful to the liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, and other soft tissues.*
- Great combination of ingredients, including 3% capsicum oleoresin, which contains 6.4% capsaicin.
- Must help or money refunded.
Pepper Cream for Joint Relief, Roll-On Bottle 90 mL
The source of the heat in our pepper cream is from capsaicin. Capsaicin is a phenolic resin found in the majority of hot peppers. When capsaicin is applied topically, it decreases a natural substance in your body called “substance P” that helps transmit pain signals to the brain.
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Capsicum oleoresin (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) (6.4% capsaicin) 3%, Wintergreen oil (Methyl 2-hydroxybenzoate) 3%,Glucosamine sulfate HCl (2-amino-2-deoxy-D-glucose sulfate) 2.08%, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1.04%, Shark cartilage (cartilage) 0.78%, Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) (whole plant) 0.52%, Chondroitin sulphate (bovine cartilage) 0.52%, Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 0.25%, Peppermint oil (Mentha x piperita) (whole plant) 0.15%, Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 0.11%, Menthol (l-Menthol) 0.31%.
Suggested Use: Adults: Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3-4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until solution vanishes. If needed, wash hands with soap and water to avoid irritation of sensitive areas such as the eyes or mouth.