- With a naturally-occurring alkylglycerols (25%-27% AKG).
- Helps support and maintain healthy immune function.*
- A source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Rich in squalene, which is structurally similar to beta-carotene. Supplementation of squalene helps enhance cellular and non-specific immune functions.*
- Must help or money refunded.
Shark Liver Oil 500 mg x 90 softgels.
While it's taken researchers some time to start looking into squalene and shark liver oil's other special components for their health benefits, northern folks have long depended on it. In Norway, Iceland and Sweden, shark liver oil has been a staple for making it through the harsh winters. Also, in Japan and China, shark liver oil has long held a special place in traditional healing.*
See for yourself how the AKGs and squalene in Bell Lifestyle's Shark Liver Oil can help you prepare for winter's harsh conditions.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Shark liver oil with 25%-27% alkylglycerols (AKG), Vitamin A 125 IU.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice daily.