- Supports and maintains cardiovascular health.
- Important for people living in colder climates that don’t get as much sunlight as those residing in warmer climates.
- Has a protective effect against many health conditions.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus.
Vitamin D3 180 capsules
Vitamin D can be found in small amounts in some foods, including fatty fish such as sardines, mackerel, and herring. Juices, cereals, and dairy products typically have vitamin D added to make it more available. These products are then labeled: "Fortified with Vitamin D" or with a similar statement. Most of the vitamin D that your body receives and utilizes is from exposure to the sun. Supplementing with Bell Vitamin D3 is a great way to get your vitamin D when you can't get regular sun exposure and when your diet falls short.
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1 softgel daily.